Happy Monday everyone!
This morning I'm introducing a new weekly series on SummerxSkin called "Insta-Monday". As a blogger and social media manager in one of the busiest cities in the world (Toronto), I have the opportunity to meet really cool people, attend fun events and sample new and interesting products. While I can't blog about everything that happens in my daily life (I really wish I had the time), I've been trying to think of a way to archive it all together so that you can get a glimpse, but so I can keep track of it as well. The best way seems to be through my Instagram profile. I take photos daily (sometimes multiple times) and thought it would be fun to share them here.
Here we go!
Listed from top to bottom, left to right:
- Spent a day in Oakville and had a lunch with two of my good friends from college, Sara Rozalina and Jen.
- I was home alone for the week and had the kitchen to myself. A little experiment can go a long way. Baked chicken drumsticks in a spicy BBQ sauce that I made from scratch. It was delicious!
- As a #GlobeStyleAdvisor blogger, I get the advance copy of each issue and share sneak peeks of photos and articles on my social profiles.
- Went to Women Supporting Women: Shop Local on a sunny Saturday morning to hear the fabulous Joanna Track of eLuxe.ca speak about entrepreneurship, how to start your own business, tips and tricks on her success.
- At the same event I finally got to meet Mikayla and Nadim, founders of Kona Kare. after chatting online for months. I've been using my sample of the chocolate peppermint natural lip balm butter non-stop since Saturday.
- I took Nayme Inc. (Louise and Rachel) as my dates to WSW: Shop Local. We had a great time checking out all the vendors and networking.
- Don't know if I've mentioned it before but I'm a BIG nerd and absolutely love the show and book series Game of Thrones. I got to check out the Exhibition at Design Exchange in Toronto and took tons of photos. Dragons were present at the venue.
- It was really cool to see all of the actual set props... this is a collection of some of my favourite ones.
- I got to sit on the Iron Throne... I regret not taking it home with me, hehe. :(