I didn't get out to any events last week due to catching up at work, but received some awesome goodies in the mail, and went to an amazing dessert party on Saturday night.
Here it goes! (P.S. I'm finally all caught up with Insta posts)
Listed from top to bottom, left to right:
- Got new L'Oreal Paris Canada lipsticks in three fabulously bold colours: Intense Plum, Pure Burgundy, and Raspberries. They even smell and kind of taste like each flavour!
- A while ago I submitted a photo to Goody Canada's Facebook page and won a prize pack, which came in the mail last week! It included a microfiber brush, which helps you get your hair from wet to dry as you brush, as well as some head wraps and pony tailers.
- Received a gorgeous ring from Taara Jewelry that I can't wait to style! It's gold and black with a gem in the middle.
- Got an autographed copy of A Dance With Dragons (book 5 of A Song of Fire and Ice/Game of Thrones) by George R. R. Martin. Thank you TMN!
- James got me these fabulous Chanel sunnies from Rikochet Resale just in time for spring/summer.
- Wearing a beautiful pastel pink nail colour from Essence Cosmetics, it makes me so happy.
- My friend held a dessert party for a bunch of girlfriends and made such incredible goodies... these were my four favs: Mini Berri Cheesecakes, Truffles, Chocolate Surprise Cupcakes and Lemon Squares.
Hope you all have a fantastic week ahead of you.