Lately I've been busy with meetings and work so I haven't been at my regular pace of attending events. Regardless I managed to snap photos of cool things throughout the week, including an amazing time I had co-styling a music-inspired photoshoot for BlushPretty!
Listed from top to bottom, left to right:
- A surprise in the mail from BIB Communications and Dufferin Mall, which turned out to be an event invitation inside a balloon. Very creative!
- Retro, 90s-inspired colourful shades I spotted at Fitzroy Boutique.
- Co-styled the BlushPretty photoshoot with Nicole of Dainty Girl. We had a blast!
- Makeup galore! I love peeping into other people's collections... must be some sort of beauty pleasure. Ha!
- The first look I styled was for Country Girl. The model, Tania, had a beautiful smile.
- Took a team photo with the model (Tania), hairstylist (Laura) and makeup artist (Donna).
- The second look I styled was Popstar Poptart with model and beauty blogger Danielle of Liner & Glitter & Gloss. She looked STUNNING.
- Another team photo with the model (Danielle), hairstylist (Laura) and makeup artist (Donna).
Have a fantastic week, friends.