It's hard to believe that it's mid-April already but the month has been well and busy so far! The weather's been inconsistent with us but April showers bring May flowers, right?
The sun is out today so I'm happy. :) Hope you have a lovely week.
Listed from top to bottom, left to right:
- Attended Revlon Canada's Magic of Makeup and ran into two of my favourite blogger-friends Nicole and Elaine!
- We got to preview Revlon's new products launching this week. I was really impressed with the Photoready Skinlights (face illuminators). They can give you a nice summery glow without having to tan.
- Revlon also introduced Photoready Kajal Intense Liner + Brightener. Basically a 2-in-1 deal and I love that you can brighten your eyes with the white liner.
- Eating lemon pepper chicken wings from Coopers Pub with James. Deeelish.
- So happy to have my own Rowenta Beauty Curl Active thanks to 1 Milk 2 Sugars PR! This hot tool has a motorized barrel that does all the curling for you.
- Attended O.Noir Restaurant for the first time for a client's fundraising party and had an amazing experience. I highly recommend!
- "You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Gray." This t-shirt was an instant buy for me and I wore it on a rainy Friday - seemed fitting. :)
- Went to my first Raptors game (vs Chicago Bulls). We didn't have the best seats but still saw everything that happened. Quite a night to remember.
- Hanging out with my best friend Kiran at the Raptors game.
- Stopped by Bier Market for my friend Vanessa's birthday! Loved seeing my girlfriends.