This was supposed to be my Insta-Monday for last week, but I didn't have time to upload it due to a trip, but better late than never right?
I had a great time at World MasterCard Fashion Week and really enjoyed the fall/winter 2013 collections. I've got my eye on a lot of pieces from Pink Tartan, David Dixon, Lucian Matis, Mackage and Joe Fresh that I'm hoping will be in stores!
Here are some of the highlights from the week. I didn't have a good camera this season (read on to find out why) so couldn't get runway photos for you guys. :( Next time!
Listed from top to bottom, left to right:
- Spotted this gorgeous Strawberry Fields (floral) Crossbody Bag from Nine West priced at $110. I can't stop thinking about it and might have to indulge this month.
- I bought and unfortunately returned the Nikon 1 V1 Camera that I was super excited about. Click here to read the entire story, but I was really disappointed in the quality. This is also why I didn't have a decent camera to get good runway shots during WMCFW.
- I got a media pass for SummerxSkin for the first time! In the past I've always gone on behalf of other publications, as a guest or through PB&J Mag.
- It was fun hanging out backstage with hairstylists from Redken Canada and models before they took the runway for Chloe Comme Parris.
- Hung out with lots of amazing bloggers throughout the week including Deanne, Crystal, and Nicole.
- Group shot with Victoria, Talia, Deanne, and Nicole.
- Caught up with Taylor and Krystin right after they finished their Rowenta Beauty "Battle of the Fashionistas".
- Photo with the lovely Dani and JJ Cowan.
- Ready for my Rowenta Beauty Battle with Dee!
- I was live-tweeting and Instagramming as I was getting my hair done.
- What my hair looked like from all angles, I loooved it.
- Mine and Dee's hair. The top-bun looked so elegant on her.
- Me with Cheryl, PR pro and genius behind the Rowenta Beauty Battle. ;)