Listed from top to bottom, left to right:
- The weather was beautiful last week. I took my niece out for an evening stroll, and she loved it. She was fascinated by pine-cones.
- Saw this crop-top at Brandy Melville in Toronto and it reminded me of my friend Sandy.
- Hung out with a great group of girls (Talia, Victoria, Erica, Telly & Carcia) at the Dufferin Mall Really Runway event. So glad I decided not to skip it.
- Dufferin Mall's Really Runway event had five looks for Spring/Summer that stylists put together.
- These two looks were my favourite out of the five.
- Received my advance copy of Globe Style Advisor and really enjoyed reading it. I was really impressed with the colourful spreads. They also sent me a cosmetic bag with Philosophy goodies.
- Bought these black pumps on sale at Nine West. They're gorgeous and comfy!
- Went to Kehkashan Club Annual Gala (it was held to raise funds for cancer research) and hung out with Anum and Rabiya.