Listed from top to bottom, left to right:
- Such a beautiful time of year - flowers in full bloom!
- Walked the runway at Minling Pan Studio's Fashion Show and took photos afterwards with Elaine, Nicole and Valerie.
- Friends Deanne and Marissa came to watch the show and for support!
- Came home to goodies from Nivea Canada after the fashion show. I've already started using the lip balm and highly recommend it.
- Spotted a new board game cafe being set up right by my work. I'm a bit of a nerd, so naturally can't wait to play (everyday) after work.
- Got a chance to preview Smart Set's Fall/Winter 2013 collection and am really impressed. It looks like forest green, burgundy and a lot of prints will be making a comeback.
- I've partnered with Walmart Canada to participate in the #WalmartFrugalHeroes challenge. This is a sneak peak of the outfit I put together.
- I worked on a special project with Headmistress, who makes handmade headpieces and accessories. They are the most stunning pieces I've seen, and Jill's studio is so fun.