I've been making an active effort to do more videos, so here is another one! This makeup tutorial is completely inspired by Spring... and of course, the colour pink. I wanted to create something really girly, and give it somewhat of an ombré effect.
Click to watch the video tutorial below!
The products mentioned in the video were:
- c/o Nivea Original Lip Butter
- Urban Decay Oz Glinda Palette, shade "Magic"
- c/o Signma Makeup Brushes
- Sonia Kashuk Makeup Brushes
- Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Eye Shadow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Palette, shade "Virgin"
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in "Black"
- c/o Revlon Lash Potion Volume & Length Mascara in "003 Blackened Brown"
- MAC Blush in "Pinch o' Peach" and "Peaches"
- Smashbox Blush in "Flush"
- MAC Lipsticks in "Viva Glam Gaga", "Girl About Town" and "Amorous"
What did you think about the video? Feel free to leave a comment below and check out my YouTube channel for more beauty videos.