Listed from top to bottom, left to right:
- Orange is the New Black is a Netflix original comedy-drama series, based on Piper Kerman's memoir. I'm excited to read the book and will be watching the show starting later this week!
- I got to hang out with the folks over at Harper Collins Publishers Canada and met author Kim Izzo.
- John Frieda graciously sent me a whole bunch of products to keep my hair looking great all summer. I've already been using the 3-Days Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray and it really works! It helps your hair stay straight through rain and shine.
- Pepsi Canada has set up a Pop-Up on Queen Street West in Toronto, where they host all kinds of entertainment and allow the public to participate in the Taste challenge. Turns out I prefer Pepsi over Coca-Cola!
- I'm not a big sports fan but love going to see games live. I enjoyed the Toronto FC game at the BMO Field with friends!
- Went for my friend's birthday party at Against The Grain Urban Tavern by the docks; what an amazing location!
- Thanks to Summerlicious 2013, I discovered Midi Bistro! I don't typically order vegetarian dishes but this Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie was SO good.