(Photos by James)
Outfit Details: Crop Top + Pants (Forever 21), Bag (Kate Spade), Sandals (c/o Cat Footwear), Bracelets (Kate Spade + Butterfly Beads)
The three photos above explain weather in Toronto perfectly: sunshine, sunshine with a bit of rain, torrential downpour!
With the unpredictable forecast these days I debate every morning whether or not to wear sandals, but these Cat Footwear gladiators are too cute to pass up. Even though they're a combination of leather and suede, I've worn them (many times) in the rain and they are still not damaged! Cat Footwear is typically known for construction site boots, they also have a great collection of city and street-wear; I've already got my eye on a couple of their fall/winter shoes.
Win A Pair of Cat Footwear Sandals!
Cat Footwear has offered to give one lucky reader the same pair of gladiator sandals I have! Valued at $119 CAD, this particular style is called Weavement and trust me, they are really high-quality and will last you a long time. I've had mine for a couple of months now and they're still in great shape.
To be eligible, you must fill out the Rafflecopter widget below and comment on this blog post telling me how you'd style the Cat Footwear "Weavement" gladiator sandals.
For extra entries, you can do the following and indicate you did them in the Rafflecopter widget:
- Become a fan of SummerxSkin on Facebook
- Become a fan of Cat Footwear on Facebook
- Follow SummerxSkin on Twitter
- Tweet "Rain or shine, please enter me to win those Cat Footwear sandals! Thanks @summerxskin. :) http://bit.ly/11Ad5E4" You can tweet this once a day, every day
- This contest is open to Canadian residents only and ends on Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST