A while back I attended an event held by Almay Canada and was so inspired by the Intense I-Color collection (which included an eyeshadow palette, pencil liner and mascara) that I had to create a look! I actually did this tutorial a few weeks ago but didn't get a chance to edit and upload it until now.
Click to watch the video tutorial below!
The products mentioned in the video were:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- c/o Sigma Makeup Brushes
- Sonia Kashuk Brushes
- c/o Almay Intense I-Color Bold Nudes Kit (for brown eyes)
- c/o Almay Intense I-Color Defining Liner in "031 Onyx"
- c/o Almay Intense I-Color Volumizing Mascara in "031 Plum"
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in "02 Medium"
- Urban Decay Powder Blush in "Exhale"
- Smashbox Blush in "Flush" (not shown in the video)
- c/o Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm in "300 Apple a Day"
Hope you enjoyed this makeup tutorial! Be sure to comment below and subscribe to my YouTube channel as well.