Listed from top to bottom, left to right:
- Went to Scaddabush (Square One) with my girlfriends the night before leaving for California and had a delightful experience! They make fresh pasta, cheese and dessert daily.
- I took this photo in California while eating brunch - still can't believe it was my cousin's backyard.
- My cousin's engagement party was held in the backyard with a candlelight setting; it was stunning!
- Photo of me and my mom while waiting in line to the Universal Studios Hollywood tour in California.
- I finally caved and got the Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC bag in this rust orange colour. I'm so obsessed that I've purposely been wearing outfits to match my new bag. :)
- Tried Halo Halo for the first time at Bubbletease (new location in Mississauga), which is a Filipino dessert, and enjoyed it. I will have to find a more authentic place to have it again - I'm sure it will be a million times better!
- Snapped a quick photo with my niece this weekend. Hello, why is she growing up so fast?!