Many people have asked me what I've been doing this summer to keep my skin soft and glowing, so I thought I'd make a video talking about the top six products I've been using daily!
I'd love to know what your beauty tricks are for Spring/Summer, especially in humid weather. Feel free to comment or tweet me!
Products mentioned in this video are:
- c/o Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion SPF 30
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in "02 Medium"
- L'Oréal True Match Powder in "Natural Beige W4"
- Quo Must Have Brows Kit
- c/o Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara
- c/o Revlon Lash Potion Volume + Length Mascara
- MAC Cosmetics Blushes in "Peaches" and "Pinch o' Peach"
- NARS Blush in "Super Orgasm"
- Smashbox Blush in "Flush"
- Blistex Chapstick SPF 15
- c/o Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick Collection