Although my camera added a bit of a purple tint, in-person this is more of a royal blue smokey eye. Since the shadow is so dramatic, I kept it simple with a nude lip and light sun-kissed cheeks.
The products used to create this look were:
- c/o Revlon PhotoReady Primer + Shadow in "525 Avant Garde"
- c/o Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eyeliner in "002 Blue"
- c/o Revlon Lash Potion Volume & Length Mascara
- Benefit Bo-ing Concealer
- c/o Benefit Rockateur Blush
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lip Pencil in "1000 kisses"
- Forever 21's Love & Beauty Sheer Lip Gloss in "Pink"
- c/o Sigma Brushes
- Sonia Kashuk Crease Brush
- Begin by applying primer all over your lid, which can be found in Revlon's PhotoReady Primer + Shadow kit photographed above.
- Take the second lightest shade of blue and apply it all over the lade with a flat shader brush.
- Using a crease brush, take the darkest blue shade in the palette and apply it on the outer corner of the eye bringing it towards the middle. Keep swinging back and forth to create a deeper, dramatic crease.
- Apply the white shimmer eyeshadow on the brow bone using an angled brush. This will clean up any residue from the blue and give a little glow to your eyes. :)
- Use Revlon's PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eyeliner (the blue one) to line the eyes. I've used this instead of black for a change. I also used it to line a bit of the bottom lash.
- Finish the eyes with Revlon Lash Potion Mascara and clean up around the eyes using Benefit's Boi-ing Concealer.
- Since the eyes are so dramatic, keep it nice and light on the cheeks and lips.
And we're done! Hope you found my tutorial helpful. Stay tuned for more coming up.