Another season of World MasterCard Fashion Week (Toronto Fashion Week) came and went. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend due to other commitments, but I did manage to catch a few and got to hang out with blogger friends as well. It's always fun to catch up and admire stunning collections on the runway together!
Listed from top to bottom, left to right:
- First up was a Town Shoes x Trend Marketing event in celebration of World MasterCard Fashion Week. We got to preview shoes from brands including Vince Camuto, Jessica Simpson, BCBG Generation, Arturo Chiang and many more. I fell in love with these Lucky Brand owl sandals!
- We were lucky enough to go home with a pair of Sam Edelman flats. I can't wait to style mine! Loved their display.
- My date for the Town Shoes x Trend Marketing event was the lovely Elaine (Toronto Beauty Reviews). So happy I got to see her!
- I didn't get to the tents of World MasterCard Fashion Week until Wednesday, and spent the entire time attending shows with Amber (Canadian Fashionista)!
- Met and hung out with one of the sweetest girls, Zeba (Ella Pretty).
- For my second night I got to hang out with Tiffany (TC and the City), Katelyn (The Skinny Blonde Girl), Rica (The Office Chic) and Naghmeh (The Fashionista Bubble).
- This was my first time seeing Christopher Bates' designs and I really liked the Spring 2014 collection. I've always admired mens fashion so it was nice to see well-tailored suiting on the runway. Each look was classic!
- I had a really good view of Klaxon Howl's Spring 2014 show and thought it was interesting. It was casual but a lot of it was still everyday-office appropriate. These were my favourite looks from the collection.
- It's no secret Whitney Linen is one of my favourite Canadian designers. I got to work with her earlier this year and it was a show I could NOT miss! She makes linen look so fabulous and the print she used for Spring 2014 worked SO well with the neutral colours. Jewelry was by Marka Designs, who I also had the pleasure of working with.
- One of my favourite shows this season during World MasterCard Fashion Week was TARGET! The energy and music was so fun and made all of us feel like Christmas was already here. Loved how all the outerwear was styled. I'm so glad I didn't miss this show!