Have you been following the Folgers Morning Tour in Toronto? For the past few weeks, they've been going around the city promoting the new Mocha Swirl k-cup packs and giving away complimentary coffee. I was lucky enough to drop in twice... once at Yonge/Dundas with Maria (Beauty and a Bite) and the very next day when it was parked right next to my office!
We received these really cute Folgers jackets and they're SO warm. I also love that Folgers' colour is red, it makes me feel pretty. :)
Since the idea of the Folgers Morning Tour is to introduce the new Mocha Swirl, naturally I just had to try it. If you like chocolate and coffee, this is the perfect blend for you. It still has the scent and main flavour of coffee, but there is a surprising hint of mocha. I was afraid it would be overbearing but it's actually so subtle that I really enjoyed it.
Now for the exciting part...
As part of the campaign, Folgers sent me my very own Keurig machine along with various k-cup flavours and cute kitchen accessories! As much as I love coffee, I simply never had time to make it in the morning before going to work, but now it's just SO easy. The Keurig machine is a beautiful shade of red, simple to use and very tiny. All you have to do is put in a k-cup and you'll have fresh coffee within seconds.
WIN A FOLGERS PRIZE PACK!
Folgers has also kindly offered to give one lucky reader a prize pack worth $150! Here is what you'll get:
- Mini-red Keurig coffee machine (just like mine!)
- Assorted selection of Folgers Gourmet Selections k-cups packs including the new Mocha Swirl
- Folgers branded mug
- Premium sugar & creamer set (trust me, it's super cute)
To be eligible, you must fill out the Rafflecopter widget below and comment on this blog post telling me what your morning routine is like! For extra entries, you can do the following and indicate you did them in the Rafflecopter widget.
- Follow @summerxskin on Twitter
- Become a fan of SummerxSkin on Facebook
- Tweet: " Hey @SummerxSkin, I love coffee - I want to win the Folgers prize pack! #FolgersMorningTour. http://bit.ly/Ii7I3n "
- This contest is open to Canadian residents only and ends on Saturday, December 7 at 11:59 p.m.
This is a sponsored post.