Listed from top to bottom, left to right:
- Recently attended Designher Kit's launch party; an amazing DIY jewelry-making monthly subscription kit. I was surprised at how easy it was to make a cute spiked bracelet. Check out their Indiegogo campaign!
- Got to hang out with Jenny (Crazy Style Love), Elaine (Toronto Beauty Reviews - she was also the co-host), Dara (Designher Co), and Rica (The Office Chic) at the Designher Kit launch party.
- Lately I've been having easy-going and relaxing weekends with close friends - dinner, drinks and playing cards!
- The chocolate brownie at Canyon Creek is AMAZING. It was devoured quickly by four people.
- So excited to partner with Folgers for the #FolgersMorningTour campaign! Read all about it here.
- Folgers recently introduced the Mocha Swirl K-Cup packs and it's delightful. I love the combination of coffee and chocolate, so I had no doubt it would be a good mix.
- Hosted a fabulous shopping party with Dynamite at Square One last Thursday. More details to come on the blog, but you can read the invite here.
- More photos of the Dynamite shopping party! It was amazing seeing some of my followers and friends. :)