I've been talking about Spark Sessions for month (online and offline), and I can't even express how amazing it was to see our little project come to life in a big, bold way!
This is a quick run-down but I'll be doing a more lengthy one soon with lots of photos and details. :)
Listed from top to bottom, left to right:
- Group photo of the Spark Sessions Executive Committee (l-r): Nicole (Dainty Girl), me, Melissa (The Domestic Peach), Anjali (Rock That Look), Deanne (My Fash Avenue), Elaine (Toronto Beauty Reviews), Marissa (Chic Darling) and Jenny (Crazy Style Love).
- Our opening keynote speaker was Jeanne Beker! She had a very inspirational speech and answered so many great questions from the audience.
- I moderated a couple of panels throughout the weekend, one of them being about my favourite topic: Branding, Blogging and Social Media! Our speakers were Sheryl Bhagga, Crystal Gibson and Nicole Wilson.
- James was at the conference all day and night with the team! He was such a great helper and did everything he was asked. :)
- Our closing keynote speaker was Elaine Lui a.k.a. Lainey Gossip! She is just so awesome and funny... it was a fantastic way to end the conference.