Playing a little bit of catch up here since I haven't done one of these in a while. This is the first full week back for most people since the holidays, hope it's amazing for you all!
Listed from left to right, top to bottom:
- I'm featured in January 2014's Canadian Living Magazine! This was an interview and photoshoot I did back in early fall with them, and it's so neat to finally see it in print. I'm so humbled by the full page spread. Pick it up at your nearest bookstore or at the mall!
- Over the holidays Thomas Sabo sent me a really cute package, full of baking accessories and charm bracelets. Stay tuned for a post and giveaway!
- Have you ever seen so much lip balm?! I now have a lifetime supply thanks to Epic Blend. It's a natural treatment and so far I've tried the raspberry flavour, which smells delightful.
- These limited edition Revlon scented nail enamels come in really cute packaging. They all have a subtle fruity smell once they dry. Reminds me of a scene from the latest movie, American Hustle. If you've seen it, you'll know what I'm talking about. ;)
- Spent New Years Eve with my closest friends. Here is a photo of me and my best friend, Kiran!
- James and I also cooked for everyone during NYE. He made a delicious beef dish and I attempted to make rice. I'm getting better...
- Finally! I decided to upgrade from the iPhone 4 to the stunning GOLD iPhone 5s. I couldn't be happier and excited about my decision.
- I had this H&M dress in my closet for at least a year and I finally decided to pull it out and wear it at Christmas.