From left to right, top to bottom:
- Found this stunning tray set at Homesense and it's making me so excited for furniture shopping and home decor.
- Have you tried Starbucks Blossom Peach Tea Latte? It's pretty and delightful; I found it very refreshing.
- Went to the MATRIX Biolage event last week and learned all about the Pelicure. The new line is environment-friendly and honestly smells incredible. I'll be testing the shampoo and conditioner soon!
- Celebrated my friend Kevin's 25th birthday - it's hard to believe how my friends have grown so much and into beautiful people.
- James and I celebrated Valentine's Day at Weslodge and the best part of our meal were these melt-in-your-mouth truffles... can't wait to go back for them!
- I had the opportunity to host the Clarisonic Twitter chat prior to Valentine's Day and had such a blast doing it with the 1Milk 2Sugars team and my blogger friends Nicole (Dainty Girl), Elaine (Toronto Beauty Reviews) and Jenny Jovanovic (Crazy Style Love)!
- Cutest cupcakes from LeDolci were in presence for the Clarisonic chat and they got devoured pretty quickly.