We're all itching for spring to arrive and since the daylight savings just kicked in this past weekend, it's getting even closer! Lately I've really been obsessed with trying different looks and colours to see what looks good with my skin-tone, so when eBay asked me to put together three spring trends that I'd seen on the runway and on TV, I accepted the challenge right away.
Look 1: Bright Blue Lids
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette, shades "Madness" (lid) and "Prank" (crease, edges)
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
- Benefit Rockateur Blush
- Revlon Lipstick, shade "003 Mauve it Over"
- Almay Liquid Lip Balm, shade "100 Just Plum"
Look 2: Blush Pink
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 3, shades "Limit" (lid), "Nooner" (crease) and "Strange" (brow bone)
- Nars Blush, shade "Orgasm"
- Anastasia Brow Pencil Kit
- Benefit They're Real Lashes Mascara
- Buxom Hold The Line Waterproof Eyeliner
Look 3: Vibrant Orange Lips
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Face Palette
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm, shade "245 Audacious"
- Maybelline Sensational Vivids, shade "880 Electric Orange"
- Revlon Photo Ready Kajal Eyeliner & Brightener, shade "001 Carbon Cleopatra"
- Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
Win $100 Gift Certificate to eBay Canada!
Want to take a stab at trying one of these makeup looks or creating your own? eBay has kindly offered one lucky reader $100 gift certificate to spend on beauty products!
- Comment on this blog post telling me what your favourite beauty trend is for spring/summer
- Become a fan of SummerxSkin and eBayCanada on Facebook
- Tweet: " Loving @summerxskin's beauty trends for spring on @eBayCanada! I'd love a chance to win the $100 GC. #SxSeBay http://bit.ly/NPVHpc " You can do this once a day, every day
- This contest is open to Canadian residents only and ends on Sunday, March 23, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Good luck, friends!
This is a sponsored post. However, all photos and opinions expressed are my own. Please contact me for more information.