Cropped Jeans + Necklaces: c/o Smart Set | Top: Winners | Sandals: c/o Nine West | Satchel: c/o SOPRANO Handbags | Bracelets: c/o Dynamite
I've been fortunate to work in a casual environment for the past few years, where I get to wear jeans anytime I want except when I know I have meetings scheduled. Even though my office is lenient about attire, distressed denim was never something I'd consider wearing to work. It has taken me a long time to actually find the right type of cropped jeans; when I saw this pair at Smart Set I had to scoop them up, they fit so comfortably! I'll admit that I felt a bit odd hopping on the subway in ripped jeans on a Monday morning, surrounded by people in suits and pencil skirts, but justified the look by carrying a classic, structured bag and mustard sandals for a pop of colour.
Previously I've shown this SOPRANO handbag paired with a maxi dress, but this outfit is a bit more fun and eclectic. It's versatile, durable and looks great too. The other day I actually kept a whole second outfit in there that I needed to change into later, can you believe that?! Even in the rain it's kept it's colour and doesn't damage easily.
If you like my bag or any others from SOPRANO Handbags, you can get 25% off if you use the discount code "summerxskin25"!
Win $100 Gift Card to SOPRANO Handbags
SOPRANO has generously offered one lucky reader $100 gift card towards their purchase of a new handbag! To be eligible, you must fill out the Rafflecopter widget below telling me why you'd like to win this gift card. For extra entries, you can do the following and indicate you did them in the Rafflecopter widget:
- Follow @SummerxSkin and @SopranoBERTOTTI on Twitter
- Become a fan of SummerxSkin and Soprano and Bertotti Handbags on Facebook
- Tweet: "Hi @SummerxSkin, I want to win the $100 gift card to buy a new handbag from @SopranoBERTOTTI! http://bit.ly/1rvcQTl" You can tweet this once a day, every day
- Subscribe to SummerxSkin's Monthly Updates
- This contest is open to residents in Canada only and will close on Sunday, July 6, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET
+ + + + + + + + + +
Photos by James Rubec
This is a sponsored post. However, all opinions are my own.