Do you ever see an eyeshadow or set of shades that immediately speak to you? That's what happens the moment I spot a stunning gold or purple shadow. Caryl Baker Visage recently sent me a few new products to try and this is the sultry look I came up with! The best part? You could rock this to work or take it out to town.
For the eyes, I wanted to create a subtle velvet effect using a blend between purple, pink and orange with a pop of metallic gold in the centre. To give the shadow more drama, I used gel eyeliner and many coats of mascara.
Eye products used:
- Benefit Cosmetics Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer
- Caryl Baker Visage eyeshadows in shades "Stellar", "Henna", "Gypsy" and "Equinox"
- Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Push-Up Liner
- Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara
Face products used:
- Too Faced Born This Way Absolute Perfection Foundation in "Golden"
- Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflaging Concealer in "40 Medium"
- L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Powder in "W4 Natural Beige"
- ArtDeco Bronzing Powder Compact in "08"
- Caryl Baker Visage Celestial Galactic Glow Blusher
I love a flirty, feminine lip, so I blended two shades together, MAC Cosmetics "Verve" and "Captive", to get this unique nude pink colour. It is subtle enough that it doesn't take away from the dramatic eyes, but also shows that you didn't forget your lipstick!
Hope you enjoyed this look. Click here to see more makeup tutorials that I've done recently.