Happy Monday! I've finally had a chance to test out some of the collections that have launched for spring/summer 2016 and wanted to share some of my favourites with you (including a few staples of mine).
A few weeks ago I got colour-matched at a Shiseido event and went home with makeup that matched my skin perfectly, including the Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation. It's an oil-free formula that makes your face look flawless and helps to hide any blemishes. I also really like how smoothly you can glide bronzer, blush and highlight to create a nice blend.
Face products used:
- Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation, shade "4 Golden"
- Revlon ColorStay Concealer in "05 Medium Deep"
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer
- Benefit Cosmetics Rockateur Blush
- BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in "Champagne Pop"
After creating a base, I went in with The Estee Edit Eyeshadow Palette by Estee Lauder, recently launched and exclusively curated by Kendall Jenner. The shadows are highly pigmented and come in a variety of different shades, allowing you to play around as much as you like! I knew that I wanted a bold red lip (my favourite), so I wanted to use warm colours to build a crease.
Eye products used:
- Benefit Cosmetics Air Patrol Eyelid Primer
- The Estee Edit Eyeshadow Palette, shades "Peach" and "Champagne" (lid), "Taupe" and "Espresso" (crease) and "Cream" (brow bone)
- Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Push-up Liner
- Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash
- Ardell Natural Lashes in "120 Demi Black"
Hope you liked this look! Stay tuned to hear more about new launches and collections from some of our favourite beauty brands. :)