The other night I was doing the usual clean-up of my makeup drawers (about once a month) when I came across a couple of stunning blue eyeshadows. It inspired me to create a look, mixing orange and copper tones with blue to come up with a smokey eye perfect for spring/summer!
Paired with a few of my current favourites (Shiseido Foundation, Benefit Eyeliner + Primer), I tried some brushes that I'd never used before and a new brow duo that I'm now obsessed with!
Eye products used:
- Quo Brow Wow! Eyebrow Powder Palette
- Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Push-up Liner
- MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow in "Freshwater" (cobalt blue all over lid)
- Annabelle Cosmetics eyeshadow in "110" (light, powder blue on tear duct)
- Caryl Baker Visage eyeshadows in "Henna" and "Gypsy" (to build copper crease)
- Ardell Natural Lashes in "120 Demi Black"
- Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation, shade "4 Golden"
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush in "Love Hangover"
- Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill Highlighter in "Champagne Pop"