(Photos by Maria)
Outfit Details: Peplum Top + Pearl Bracelet Set + Leggings + Black Bodycon Skirt (H&M), Black Booties (Aldo), Black Clutch (Vintage), Earrings (Butterfly Beads), Diamond Ring (LuShae Jewelry)
How lovely is fall? I adore this outfit, not only because of the peplum top from H&M, but because of how well it contrasts with the background. Look at all the pretty colours and leaves on the ground; absolutely beautiful! I wore this outfit on the first day of the ShesConnected Conference 2012 (#SCCTO) that I went to this past weekend (Oct 19-20, 2012).
The conference was great overall. I met quite a few people that I admire in the blogosphere, but also caught up with some of my Twitter friends. If you want to read my full review, you can check it out here.
One of the coolest parts of SCCTO was the Molson Lounge and all the fun activities they had set up there. Attendees were able to write a customized sign and get a creative photo done by holding it up. My friend Raymi and I had this idea of writing "WINNERS OF THE INTERNET" and making it look like we had just won a race. The photo is so fabulous that I had to share it!
Isn't that amazing? Check out her blog for more photos and other fun things.
I instagram'd pretty much the whole time I was there. If you missed the photos, here is a small recap:
(Details from left to right; horizontally)
- Rockstar Blogger Panel at SCCTO featuring a couple of my favourite Toronto bloggers
- Got a photo taken with Marta Tryshak who writes WithLoveGabrielle.com
- Finally met my Twitter friend and bloggerista Raymitheminx
- The McCafe Lounge was so nice, you could enjoy a complimentary drink while getting a manicure or a massage
- A photo of my 2-day attendee pass and t-shirt with my Twitter handle on it
- During one of the breaks, I was able to go to the iLash.me booth and get a pair of mink eyelashes
Have a fantastic week! Come back next week to see coverage from World MasterCard Fashion Week (Toronto).